ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Specialist (Secondary Education) – Christmas Calendar
Company: Plan International
Job description: Date: 29-Oct-2020
Location: Dhaka, 3, BD
Company: Plan International
Leading change to shape the future-creating an agile and resilient workforce
At Plan International our purpose is that “We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.” This purpose is the driver for everything we do and how we continue to grow and develop as individuals, and manage performance to achieve our ambition of reaching 100 Million girls.
Our are central on guiding how we work to put our core purpose into practice. They cohere us together and make us collectively stronger. We choose to be united in diversity of skills, backgrounds and perspectives enabling us to build a workforce with a wide range of strengths.
Plan International Bangladesh is implementing a Project Child Bride to Bookworm for three years supported by Plan Denmark. We have known from different research-based analysis that 50% of slum girls in Dhaka get married before they turn 18, and one third of 10-14-year-old boys and girls work in dangerous and abusive jobs. The overall objective is to reduce school dropout from urban slums Girls and boys and increase the completion lower secondary school education in Dhaka. The Project is planning to work with 20 school and children of grade VI-VIII to promote inclusive learning system and learning environment with the priority of girls’ education and reduce the risk of dropout.
As a Technical Specialist (Secondary Education) you will:
, develop and customize different Training Manual/Guideline * Directly conduct training and provide capacity building support to SMC, PTA, SC and Teachers to functional school governance system.
- Monitor Partner against the targeted deliverables and provide technical guidance when and where required
- Providing capacity building support to children on life skill, SRHR, Gender and inclusion
- Support most marginalized children and parents to reduce the risk of dropout.
- Monitor and provide guidance to school to develop non-discriminatory learning environment at schools.
- Support school to take Initiative to develop conducive learning environment.
- Promote to train and adopt inclusive pedagogy as per Plan Module
What we’re looking for
- We are seeking an and diligent team member to join our Plan family with enthusiasm to work towards strengthening our capabilities and bring excellence our approaches; Master’s degree in Education, ECD or social science.
- Minimum five years of experience in similar role particularly in secondary education level in any development organization with demonstrated ability to building the capacity and mentoring of school and Partner.
- Good understanding & knowledge about complexities of urban environments and education governance with demonstrated skill to work directly with school
- Experience to develop advocacy strategy and planning with relevant stakeholder.
About Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International envisages a world in which all children and young people realise their full potential, a vision now shared by the 193 Heads of State and Government who adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in September 2015.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Its girls who are most affected. Plan International’s new Global Strategy aims to transform the lives of 100 million girls by implementing an integrated programme and influence approach.
Location: Based at Bangladesh Country Office
Duration of contract: 31 December 2022
Closing date: 12 November 2020
Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
Please note that only applications and CVs written in English will be accepted.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Job date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:47:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!