সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Support/ Admin Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Payband: 4/H
- Department: Exams
- Contract type: Indefinite contract (locally appointed)
- Provide technical and delivery support in delivering computer delivered exams as well as overall exams delivery in Sylhet.
- Implement, manage, maintain and monitor Information Technology infrastructure and lead on admin related tasks at Sylhet office.
- Computer Delivered Exams Support Tasks (50%)
- Overall responsibility for the online /computer delivered exams and complete end to end process, related communication for both internal and external customers to agree expectations and deliver.
- Effective maintenance of exams equipment, make ready for test day use, keep back up equipment ready, look after trouble shooting, ensure safe/complaint storage after test, and continue to build awareness for safe handling of IT and other equipment among colleagues and venue staff.
- Maintain stock control of exams equipment and report periodic replacement/maintenance as required.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly
- Conducts and provides 1st Level IT troubleshooting and technical assistance for CB/CD test and escalates upwards if and when required.
- Lifecycle management of devices used in CB/CD Exams delivery and ensure technical compliance of equipment and connectivity at test venues.
- Admin/Resource Tasks (20%)
- To ensure effective and efficient management of transport booking and make the necessary arrangements and communicate to customers on time.
- Ordering and supervising stocks of stationery, electrical, and cleaning materials etc.
- To act as a contact point for vendors and suppliers, and responsible for overall vendor management in Sylhet.
- To process all premises related payments on time and update the recurrent payment register.
- Supervision of cleaning staff in making sure that both centers are clean and tidy according to the British Council health and safety policy.
- To assist Head of Facilities and Security in ensuring the effective implementation of Health, Safety and Security policy in British Council Bangladesh.
- IT Tasks (30%)
- Provide support to IT users on standard software and hardware (front office accessed by customers/students and back office accessed by staff).
- Manage support call logs, provide technical resolution within agreed period and follow up on escalated issues to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure timely first level support as per the pre-defined SLAOLAAMC.
- Ensure updated records of servers, workstations, printers/scanners, computer names, staff accounts and locations. Overall responsibility of managing and maintaining IT inventory of Sylhet Office.
- Spot check every quarter on all PCs to ensure that legal software is being used and copyright laws are being maintained and report non-compliance to ITM.
- Maintaining Computer Based Exams application.
- Application support for the British Council GTI package and other corporate systems whenever appropriate.
- Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any subject with MCSE and CCNA certification
- Experience of working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained.
- Experience on server administration, networking and providing technical and business application support.
- Track record of working in a tightly controlled process driven environment
- Experience of working according to policies that promote the safety and wellbeing of children
- English at B1 Proficiency Level
- Applicants should be Bangladeshi passport holder or legally entitled to work in Bangladesh
- All necessary background checks as per the British Council Pre-Appointment Screening policy along with medical check-up will need to be completed successfully prior to signing the final employment contract
- Attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- An inclusive and engaging work environment encouraging cross-team collaboration and building connections with colleagues from different disciplines around the world
- Flexible working opportunities to support employee aspirations, personal activities and pursuits.
- A learning environment with plenty of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge.
- Experience of working in an international organisation which fosters work-life balance and commitment to smart working.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 22:48:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!