সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Trainee Graphics or UI Designer
Company: Staff Asia
Job description: Job Summary
Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm providing support in data science management, content development, web development, paid media marketing, 24/7 customer service, digital marketing, HR consultation, accounts & payroll management and business development. A career at Staff Asia is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
As a trainee member of the graphics design team, the main areas of your training and responsibilities will be to work with a wide range of projects and styles. We are looking for someone who is interested to transform his creativity and the skills into a new height. A special preference will be given to those candidates who have the confidence to work in a team.
The candidate will get hands on training on:
– Print & Social media design
– Brand identity creation
– Illustration editing & modification
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Generate innovative ideas and concepts of various promotional tools.
– Ability to create GIF banners.
– Apart from the interest in technical and drawing skills, you’ll need to have:
– Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair and must have a good design sense
– Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, and color using adobe illustrator, photoshop, and other relevant tools
– Highly passionate to develop skills in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefly with clients
– good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
– Attractive financial and other allowances for UI & Graphics design trainees.
– Permanent job placement opportunity after six months of intensive training
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
– Exciting opportunity to attend knowledge Sharing Session.
– Star performer of the week award
– Work with a vibrant team and amazing Ed-Tech products.
– Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Training & learning materials
– World-class remote and office work Environment
– Greenery office premises and most hygienic workspace
– Fully Subsidized lunch and snacks from office
– Monthly activity, star performer of the week, and team outing facility
– Self-study session in the morning including bonus
– Working with global workforce
Weekly: 5 days.
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Job Location: Sylhet (Temporary remote working facility due to COVID-19)
Job Nature: Full Time
Experience Any experience In relevant field.
Job date: Mon, 10 May 2021 05:59:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!