এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Training and Program Specialist (MSM and Transgender Program)
Job description: Job Context
- The Training and Program Specialist shall provide leadership, guidance and implementation management of the UNHCR supportedproject`s Training & Outreach activities and monitoring ofrelevant performance of MSM and Transgender component.
- The Training and Program Specialist shall ensure that the relevant training & outreach activities are in line with the approved project proposal and the budget. Ensure all relevant project deliverables are taking place on time.
- Besides the Program Specialist also shall coordinate the collection, analysis, and dissemination of pertinent information regarding advocacy, training and outreach issues. The Coordinator shall play also the role to establish professional relationships where appropriate and in maintaining/conducting local level advocacy and training effort.
- The Training and Program Specialist shall exercise extensive independent judgment in planning and carrying out tasks, developing consensus among team, UNHCR and local GO/NGO/private stakeholders, representing the Light Housein critical technical and policy for resolving problems and conflicts, and in meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for overall effective implementation of the project and ensure compliance of UNHCR and Light House polices and guidelines.
- Ensure high quality service delivery to achieve the project objective.
- Supervise the service/ drop-in-center managers for quality implementation of project activities
- Monitor outreach activities and provide on the job training as appropriate
- Initiate and coordinate effectiveness assessment of outreach, training and advocacy efforts
- Initiate overall planning and implementation, staff development and training issues.
- Ensure that staff and the target population are getting training as per approved project plan and budget.
- Conduct basic and refreshers training to all staff.
- Ensure development of different training manuals, guidelines are prepared.
- Design and develop IEC/BCC and advocacy materials.
- Contact with the agencies/institutions for income general training.
- Ensure all programmatic reports in coordination with other colleagues and report to Team Leader.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Education: Advanced University degree in Social Sciences or public health with at least 3 years management experience related to advocacy, training and outreach with targeted interventions for SRH including HIV/AIDS/STI prevention among Most at risk groups. Job experience will be relaxed for the Candidate having MPH degree.
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible job-related professional-level experience in project management, outreach and advocacy event management.Practical experience of working with CSOs preferably service provider of Gender divers population, government and development partners at local, national or regional level. Beside experience in using project generated in decision making is highly desired. The position also require experience in coordination and collaboration.Hence, ability to work, communicate and advocate with a broad range of stakeholders including policymakers, government officials, NGOs, the media and community representatives specially from MSM/MSW/Transgender are expected under this assignment.
- Post Entry Training: Familiarization training in Light House including UNHCR supported program specific procedures, reporting requirements, and systems, and orientation working from a donor agency and Light House perspective, will be provided. Training to maintain professional capability in the field as appropriate; and, courses, seminars, conferences, and other activities in fields related to the function and needed to maintain and update professional qualifications as they become available, subject to availability of funds.
- Language Proficiency: Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English at a professional level. Excellent written and oral communication skills with a fluent writing style and good knowledge and practical use of both English and Bangla.
- Job Knowledge: TheTraining and Program Specialist must have a good knowledge of training, advocacy and outreach programming. In addition, the quick learning ability and pro-activeness are desired for this position. The Coordinator must have knowledge and understanding of the organization and roles of the different levels in order to maintain effective communication and coordination.
- Skills and Abilities: The Program Specialistshould have demonstrated the ability to assume management and leadership roles in terms of advocacy, training and outreach. The Coordinator must be resourceful, have good judgment, and have the ability to work diplomatically with persons from many backgrounds. The work requires a user-level ability to work with computers and common software programs. Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work, and to meet tight deadlines is required. Must be able to communicate clearly with a wide range of partners.
- POSITION ELEMENTS
- Supervision Received: The incumbent will work under the general supervision of the Project Team Leader. Daily supervision is minimal and routine work should be performed independently with little instruction. Employee should be able to identify and solve problems as they arise. The supervisor makes assignments in terms of overall objectives and resources available. Completed work is reviewed in terms of achievement of, and effectiveness in meeting, objectives. The Coordinator is expected work in a collegial manner, and to exercise considerable autonomy and judgment in discharging the duties of the assignment.
- Available Guidelines: Agency correspondence, manuals/SoPs, annual plans, Light House policy policies/guidelines and supervisor’s instructions. Guidelines are often general in nature and not specific to the situation at hand, requiring considerable interpretation.
- Authority to Make Commitments: Within the scope of the assignment, the Coordinator advises project office and project personnel on courses of action to resolve implementation deficiencies.
- Nature, Level, and Purpose of Contacts: Contacts are maintained in person, by phone, and by written communication with consortium staffs. Contacts will include routine administrative functions, as well as important issues regarding activity implementation, and the negotiation of corrective measures if needed.
Tk. 65000 – 70000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 65000 – 70000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 07:46:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!