এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Training Assistant Consultant
Job description: Job Context
- Tuberculosis Implementation Framework Agreement (TIFA) is a USAID-funded project implemented by JSI Research and Training Institute (JSI). The project builds on USAID`s investment in TB disease programming while increasing countries` capacity to plan, finance, monitor, and sustain their own high-quality TB programs on their journey to self-reliance.
- TIFA funds the National TB Program (NTP) in Bangladesh to establish an education and training unit and track training data though TB commitment grants. NTP requires administrative support to carry out its training activities.
- Supporting meeting and training preparation and implementation
- Plan and make logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops
- Provide secretarial support and ensure that all meeting materials, including participant folders and refreshments as well as meeting technologies (projectors, computers) etc. are available and distributed as needed and that meals and refreshments are well planned and delivered on time.
- Prepare briefing materials for special meetings.
- Draft/prepare general correspondence, briefing notes, type statements, and memos.
- Take meeting notes, prepare minutes and help draft meeting reports.
- Disburse per-diems/allowances to meeting attendees
- Providing administrative assistance for staff recruitment processes.
- Assist with position advertising by gathering information on advertisement requirements and costs.
- Manage correspondence with candidates
- Organize and maintain candidate application materials
- Assisting with procurement activities.
- Under the guidance of NTP officers, publish requests for proposals in local papers.
- Collect, organize and file bid submissions and related paperwork.
- Support correspondence with bidders
- Making travel and, as required, lodging arrangements for project activities.
- Submit vehicle requests or hire vehicles
- Maintain all necessary paperwork to ensure vendors are paid on time in line with MOH policies and practices.
- Collect and file any required travel expenses from project staff in line with MOH policies and practices.
- Helping with milestone deliverable submissions.
- Maintain the calendar of activities and milestone submission dates
- Participate in internal meetings to review TCG activity progress
- Ensure all electronic deliverables are in order and complete for Milestone submissions. Including lists of training participants disaggregated by gender.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Education related to public health or public administration preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Admin and Finance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proficient at using a computer and required software (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel and other databases, etc.).
- Good knowledge of modern office procedures and practices.
- Ability to work in an organized and methodical manner.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills in Bengali and English.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 04:10:31 GMT