এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Training Consultant
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar
- Starting date of Job: October 2020,
- Duration: 6 Month.
- Reporting to: Program Coordinator
- Mission context – GK was created in 1972 with two visions. Firstly, `the fate of the poor decides fate of the country`. Secondly, `development of the country depends on development of women`.
- Key function of the Training Consultant: The Training Consultant key functions will be developed, managing, coordinating and conducting all training programs of GK especially MI supported projects. S/he communicates with the HR Manager to identify areas that need training and suggest the best training in the areas. It is also expected to evaluate and document training activities. The Training Consultant is also responsible for ensuring through HR Manager that the employees take in the needed preparation. S/he develops training handbooks and manuals and implement various training methods such as workshops, conferences, meetings and demonstrations.
- The Training Consultant’s responsibilities include more than planning and coordinating staff training and will possess the following responsibilities and obligations:
- Pass along with team members, trainers and management to ensure all needs are satisfied;
- Create a training schedule for relevant staff, Community Volunteers, Young people as Peers, track and create reports on the outcomes of all training and maintain records;
- Prepare training materials, modules and Manuals for specific training of the targeted trainees,
- Assess employees’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluation with advice for improvement;
- Depending on the training topics and targeted audience the training period /days may vary and sometimes residential as applicable. The topics, time, venue etc. Are to be decided in discussion with respective department and program people while Manager of HR will coordinate;
- The Training Consultant should at least have a Masters’ degree in any discipline.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Training Consultant should have at least 10 years of work experience in a NGO and community development functions. Previous work experience as a Training Officer, Training Facilitator, Trainer or a similar role in an NGO environment with people living in difficult circumstances is beneficial with a proven track record of conducting successful training programs. Successful Training consultant is required to be conversant with current training techniques.
- An ideal candidate should possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving and both verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software;
- Ability to operate media equipment such as multimedia projector and personal computer;
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques;
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail;
- Knowledge about learning, managing system, instructional design and e-learning platforms;
- Ability to handle assignments and assess and analyze data.
- According to experience
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 02:42:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!