এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Training Officer – Literacy Numeracy and Life Skill, MPC (ERC)
Job description: Job Context
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing Providing Access to Education for Rohingya Refugee Children and Adolescents, Host Community out Of School Children and Adolescents of Cox`s Bazar District in Bangladesh (ERC) project supported by UNICEF. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF intends to recruit project staff from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi nationals.
- Participate in designing and implementation of education assessments (i.e. teachers training needs, learners’ participation, MPC management, parent/community involvement in vocational education, etc.).
- Participate in designing training programs based on needs assessments.
- Ensuring proper management of Multi-Purpose Adolescent Centre (MPCs) and ABAL Centre.
- Participate in the development of the training module.
- Conduct teachers’ training in collaboration with Training Specialist and provide technical capacity building of Teachers and Program Organizers.
- Assist the Technical Coordinator in organizing and delivering field-level activities/training and workshops.
- Assess teachers’ performance through observation, class visits, spot checks, and reviews of the lesson plan.
- Attend all workshops and training organized for teachers and staff.
- Coordinate and follow up of teaching materials.
- Ensure integration of program approach with other sectors.
- Support the development of M&E tools and systems to measure and analyze learning outcomes.
- Report on activities and results in POs and relevant staff when required.
- Training or orientation project beneficiaries and front-line staff.
- Develop a training manual on the different issues as per project needs.
- Develop technical skills and capacity of project participants.
- Prepare different training reports, plans & agendas as per the needs of the project.
- Skills and familiarity with a participatory training approach.
- Conduct need assessment for training for staff, and teachers.
- Prepare an effective monthly work plan and implement it accordingly.
- Provide training to staff and teachers
- Supervise PO and provide hands-on supports on training.
- Supervise and Monitor the Learning Centers, identify the weakness & gaps and take initiatives to improve
- Follow the organization’s Child Protection & PSEA Policy.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in any reputed NGO.
- Candidate having B.Ed. /M. Ed will be given priority.
- Basic computer skills on MS Office.
- Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
- Consolidated Tk. 61,600 per month and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 61600 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 05:29:51 GMT