এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Training Officer (TO)
Job description: Job Context
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) is an organization for sustainable development working in the greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) and Dhaka since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is implementing a project titled `HER finance Project, RMG sector in Bangladesh, for wage digitization, increasing financial literacy among the workers`. The project is supported by BSR (Business for Social Responsibility)
- No of Vacancy: 02 (Male-1 and Female-1)
- Job Duration: Primarily for one (1) year, but it may be extended
- Job Location: Dhaka (Field in Gazipur and Savar)
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities in the project
- Arranging meetings with Garments’ Factory Management
- Conduct Training for garments workers
- Focus group discussion with garments workers
- Conduct different survey with garments workers & managers
- Prepare the Training Module, Schedule and other materials on Financial Literacy for RMG
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Quarterly and Annual activities Plan & Reports to donors and authorities.
- Responsible for doing any other job recommended by Supervisor
- Honors/ Masters from reputed private or public University from any discipline.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Minimum 1/2 years of working experience in NGO or similar position
- Having report writing and documentation skills
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing both in English and Bangla, E-mail & Internet.
- Ability to work under pressure
Tk. 23000 – 26000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Two Festival Bonus
Expected salary: 23000 – 26000 per month
Location: Dhaka – Savar, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:50:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!