খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Transmission NOC Engineer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Acting as a first point contact for transmission faults, finding RCA, and guiding physical teams for resolution.
- Supporting for provisioning and fault management of enterprise and BB links. · Monitoring performance and KPIs of Network & fiber links and other transmission network elements and providing POA to field team for improvement.
- Planning and design of Network and fiber topologies through planning tool.
- End to end planning and execution of new/relocation transmission links.
- Timely escalation of critical network issues to service partners, stakeholders, and management team as per set processes.
- Reporting and documentation of Incident life cycle.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Calculate Newline estimate.
- Performing additional tasks assigned by the management team.
- IPV4, IPV6 knowledge, IP address planning, Local Network, Public Network.
- Maintain all the Departmental activities, prepare all documentation of the running system and update the version control of documentation periodically as a part of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Configure Mirotic, OLT and other network devices, EPON,GPON.
- Network monitoring regular basis.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science, EEE, ETE from a reputed educational institution.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- CCNA certification is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and beyond working hours.
- ISP Company Experience required.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 04:59:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!