ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: UI/UX designer
Job description: Job Context
We are looking a full-time Senior UI/UX Designer who will contribute to making our ecommerce portal look cool, user-friendly, market-focused, and lead our product/software/web design to another level. So, when we say we are looking for a UI / UX Designer, yes, you will be designing solutions that not only meet user`s needs but elegantly scale and fit within the larger system and platform we already have. But at the end of the day, what we really need is another awesome team member who will do what it takes to help us shape amazing products. If you are creative in mind, passionate about designing, and have substantial knowledge of UX, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Plan, ideate and involve constructive feedback on every page of your web-template design, you must own and define the whole process yourself
- Continuously keeping tracks of new trends, researches, and ideas relating to your work and evolving web designs
- Must know the works of UX designer like how the user thinks and feel, analyze research and data ensuring a product makes
- Must have a clear understanding of user needs, define interaction models, design wireframes, build prototypes and work on brand color
- Must know typography
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Must know HTML5, CSS3 , bootstrap.
- A planner with an aesthetic sense.
- Master in color theory.
- Research and advocate for product design best practices
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) in Fine Arts, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adobe After Effects, Adobe creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator, Figma, HTML & CSS, Sketch, Web Designer, Web Developer
- Age 25 to 35 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Free breakfast
- Pick & drop facilities
- 30% discount on shopping from LeReve
Job date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 08:55:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!