সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: UI/UX Designer
Company: Staff Asia
Job description: Job Summary
Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm providing support in data science management, content development, web development, paid media marketing, 24/7 customer service, digital marketing, HR consultation, accounts & payroll management and business development. A career at Staff Asia is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
We are looking for UI/UX Designer to join our team.
– Mentor and lead an excellent team of designers and researchers
– As a User Interface/ User Experience Designer, you will be responsible for the development of creative solutions and interaction design concepts for mobile and web-based solutions.
– Create User Interface wire-frames, concepts & designs for mobile and web applications
– Design Email campaign ideas and unique marketing Banners
– Design solutions to solve complex problems in a simple user-friendly way
– Maintain, update, and improve upon our existing products.
– Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
– Comfortable multi-tasking, as well as working independently and taking ownership
– Must have good design sense
– Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud suite or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Strong design portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile, including responsive design.
– Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, colour, and strong attention to details
– Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
– Attractive KPI Bonus
– Knowledge Sharing Session.
– Work with a vibrant team and amazing Ed-Tech products.
– Provide Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Training & learning materials
– World-class remote and office work Environment
– Greenery office premises and ensuring most hygienic workspace
– Fully Subsidised lunch and snacks from office
– Monthly activity, star performer of the week, and team outing facility
– Self-study session in the morning including bonus
– Working with global workforce ranging from UK, USA, Nigeria, Egypt, UAE, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Philippines, and Malaysia.
– Weekly: 5 days.
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Job Location: Sylhet (Temporary remote working facility due to COVID-19)
Job Nature: Full Time
How To Apply:
Experience Any experience In relevant field.
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:04:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!