সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: UI/ UX Designer
Job description: Job Context
- We are primed to become a major player in the UK and European Food-Commerce space.
- Our laser focus and investments in our product and our people has facilitated an explosion of profitable growth. Now, we are searching for the best and brightest tech talent for our new Sylhet office, which is the centre of our operation.
- We are a young company and we like to do things differently. We provide a progressive and collaborative workplace which is fun, happy and entirely designed to allow our people to be the best they can be, everyday. Office hours do not apply to us. We get the job done, no matter what so, if you are ready for a challenge, reach out.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Art & Design or related subject from a reputed university.
- Skills Required: Art and Sketch, UIUX Design
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Art and Sketch, UIUX Design
- Age at most 35 years
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent English verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Tk. 35000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Work with an awesome, dynamic team and amazing products
- FREE Tea & Coffee
Expected salary: 35000 – 50000 per month
Job date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:59:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!