ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: UI/UX Developer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with a global team of designers, developers, product owners, tax domain experts and system architects to build and maintain revolutionary international tax software.
- You will be providing the front-end integration ensuring a tight link with backend developers and system architects.
- You will be developing with awareness of web performance and accessibility best-practices.
- You will be performing cross-browser and device testing.
- You will be proposing creative solutions to improve UX.
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive media, software development, computer science or similar.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end development with a focus on tight UI/UX implementation.
- Solid foundation of typography, layout and visual design principles with a strong focus on UX.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring designs are implemented with accuracy.
- Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with AngularJS. (Will be preferred)
- Experience building high-quality, responsive layouts and with smooth interactions, transitions and animations. (Will be preferred)
- Experience working with design systems. (Will be preferred)
- Good knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite. (Will be preferred)
- 40k to 60k
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Annual performance bonus & increment.
- 3 years DPS scheme.
- 4th & 5th year additional performance bonus.
- Monthly team party and birthday celebrations.
- Annual company trips (Outside Bangladesh & Inside Bangladesh).
- Indoor playground (Table Tennis, Pool, Badminton, Carrom) & Gym room.
- In-house & external training.
- Daily complimentary breakfast, lunch and evening meal.
- 2 days weekly holiday and 17 days annual leave (ability to take half day leaves).
Expected salary: 40000 – 60000 per month
Job date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:45:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!