এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Unit Executive – Business Development
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Identify potential experts and work on the expert CVs as per the requirement of the ToR & Format and build strong relationships with them.
- Assist to develop technical proposals and submission processes.
- Backstopping the senior experts for short & long-term projects.
- Business development & Act as primary contact for research team for any questions and concerns.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and briefing the management accordingly
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned research projects.
- Co-ordinate with team members on daily basis to complete research projects within deadlines. Develop research work plans according to project needs etc.
- Track pipeline project progress periodically and report the same to management.
- Identify areas of new business opportunities.
- Present research findings to management in an understandable manner.
- Analyze and resolve research issues promptly and accurately.
- Coordinate with management in determining research priorities and developing research road map.
- Identify key challenges and develop appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that research deliverers meet quality standards and business requirements.
- Any other work assigned by the Management
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Candidates who possess a university degree in Social Science, Development Studies, Economics, Statistics or in any other relevant fields. English Medium graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Skills Required: Business Development, Computer skill, Excellent communication, Excellent English
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Effective Communication, Proficiency in written and spoken English, Research and Consulting Firms * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Development Agency, NGO, Research Organization
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 1 year professional experience in the areas of socioeconomic development activities & issues, development activities of a management consultancy group, basics of project acquisition techniques, basics of social research, etc.
- The candidate should have strong written and spoken skills in English and Bengali and good time management skills.
- Very good internet-based correspondence and information management skills.
- Experiences with working in a consultancy company would be an advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 04:31:35 GMT