চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Upazila Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: Initially for 01 Year with possibility of further 2 years depending on the performance and funding availability.
- Job Summary: Prottyashi, A social development organization has been working for the development of disadvantaged population of the country since its establishment and currently is going to implement a project to ensure safe, orderly and regular migration for the returnee migrants, migrant workers, potential migrants and their family members with the funding and technical support of Helvetas Bangladesh. Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Upazila Coordinator for “Strengthened and Informative Migration Systems (SIMS)” Project.
- Reporting: Upazila Coordinator will report to Project Officer. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization`s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of the activities to promote safe migration, access to justice and remittance management at the upazila and union level.
- Select and group targeted project beneficiaries e.g. returnee migrants, migrant households, aspirant migrants and their families with the support of social mobilizers.
- Organize the awareness raising interventions i.e. awareness campaigns, popular theatre shows, video shows etc. at the upazila and union level.
- Organize and facilitate pre-employment orientations for the aspirant migrants at the upazila and union level and refer the participants to the TTCs to receive pre-departure orientation.
- Organize and mobilize the beneficiaries for receiving pre-departure orientations at the TTCs.
- Provide support on the formation of grievance management committees through organizing personnel from relevant stakeholders.
- Receive, record and refer the complaints of the project beneficiaries to Grievance Management committees for ensuring access to justice for the complainants.
- Find out sub-agents at the upazila level and organize them for sensitization training.
- Maintain coordination and communication with public and private stakeholders at the upazila and union level i.e. UP, UDC, CTC, upazila parishad, upazila department of youth development, travel agents, sub-agents etc to keep them engaged in promoting safe migration activities of the project.
- Organize the beneficiaries to receive financial literacy training and business development training to be facilitated by the relevant service providers.
- Maintain communication with financial service and business development service providers at the to promote the productive use of the resources of the project beneficiaries.
- Maintain regular supervision of the business enterprises of the beneficiaries and provide them with necessary recommendations to make their enterprises sustainable.
- Select and organize the community leaders for capacity building training on ensuring safe migration.
- Identify spots, locations and places to install billboards, develop graffiti, signboard, X-stands and roll out them.
- Enhance capacity of the social mobilizers to facilitate pre-employment orientation.
- Promote gender and social equity in all project interventions
- Adhere to conflict sensitive programme management and display conflict-sensitive behavior
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from any reputed university, preferably in social sciences, law.
- Must have working writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. field visit report, event report, case study/story, content writing, etc.
- Able to take work in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task approach seamlessly
- Monthly Net Salary will be 28,500 BDT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Admissible benefit such as provident fund & festival Bonus.
Expected salary: 28500 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 05:11:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!