এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Upazila Facilitator
Job description: Job Context
- RDRS Bangladesh is going to implement a new project called “Promoting Rights and Entitlements to improve the living condition of poor and marginalized people through increasing public sector accountability and transparency (SASGP)” Project funded by Asia Foundation. RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill up the position of “Upazila Facilitator” under this Project. The position is based at any upazila under Panchagarth District.
- The Upazila Facilitators will responsible to implement the project activities at upazila level as well as Union level;
- Formation of Community Group and Organize day long Training for Marginalized Groups on Rights and Responsibility;
- Initiate and ensure technical and management support in effective planning and proper implementation of the project activities relating to advocacy, Capacity building of communities and CBO leaders to achieve the project outputs;
- Organize and conduct upazila/district level workshop with GO/NGO and training, orientation, campaign, gathering, day observance, exchange/exposure visit etc.;
- Monitor and evaluate project progress to reach the target within the life of the project;
- Maintain necessary liaison at upazila and union level with government line agencies, local government authorities and other related stakeholders in connection with project activities, information sharing and field implementation;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report both numeric & narrative, produce case study and success story and send to Project Officer;
- Regular and frequent field visit to find out possibilities, identify problems, assess and follow-up activities being implemented;
- Organize Mass gathering/Road show / Folk song/People’s theatre/Documentary video show;
- Organize Training for Federation Leader on Governance, SA tools, Advocacy, RTI and Civic Responsibilities at upazila/union level;
- Facilitate Federations to identify, mobilize and establish the rights of the poor, marginalized and vulnerable community in local government resources, conducting Union based PRA and CAP;
- Work for promoting social accountability assisting common people in having access to information and services from local institutions and agencies.
- Facilitate process to ensure regular activities of Union Federation’s such as meeting, local
- resource mobilization, focusing the excluded and indigenous community by the Union Federations etc.
- Maintain necessary liaison with donor and government line agencies in connection with project activities, information sharing and field implementation;
- Facilitate ward level meeting with the help of Union Parishad & Union Federation for assessing grassroots people’s needs and preparing ward-based plan;
- Facilitate interactive meetings with different service providers;
- Any other duties to be assigned by the Project Officer.
- Masters in any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 02 years experience to work in NGO/Development field particularly with CBOs.
Tk. 18630 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy and Project’s Budget.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 18630 per month
Location: Panchagarh, Rangpur
Job date: Fri, 14 May 2021 02:09:43 GMT