এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Upazila Nutrition Coordinator (UNC)_Nutritionist
Job description: Job Context
- Project briefing: Improving Maternal and Child Nutrition (IMCN) and Community based Management of Acute Severe Malnutrition at Host Community-Cox`s Bazar-ACF and WFP funded.
- Managerial Supervisor: Program Coordinator
- Supervisee: UNS (Technical), CNW, CNV
- Location: Kutubdia, Cox;s Bazar
- Ensure technical support to all field level activities according to guidelines / Protocols for smooth & effective program operations
- Support for preparing complete updated beneficiary list for upazila level.
- Ensure there is no untouched area/ beneficiary at respective site of intervention.
- Provide technical support to staff ensuring objectives and activities are smoothly and effectively implementing in field level
- Ensure security protocols for teams both when in office and field areas.
- Take part to manage any conflict relating program activities or staff
- Identify field level training needs and support program coordinator to arrange capacity building events based on the gaps.
- Ensure upazila, union and field level coordination with MoHFW and other stakeholder
- Development of network with other actors in the area as well as community leaders/representatives
- Ensure referral of cases between Stabilization Centre, Outpatient Therapeutic Program, Supplementary Feeding Program and community mobilization in the frame of a CMAM approach.
- Support program coordinator to develop planning documents (Scope documents, DIP, budgets, forecast, proposals etc.), regular revision of those.
- Provide technical support to maintain program databases and creating reports and other documents for upazila level.
- Ensure integration with other existing health and nutrition interventions.
- Ensure gender, protection and humanitarian principal is carry throughout the implementation period in line with project activities.
- Participate in vendor selection process, purchasing and organizing of any events.
- Collection and prepare community mobilization, school nutrition, and health education report by taking close support from UNS
- Supervise and technical support for facility-level (OTP-TSFP-GMP) reporting to UNS
- Support reporting officer to prepare upazila level complied report
- Prepare upazila level meeting / events / situation report and shared timely to PC
- Prepare monthly distribution plan, and support to prepare outreach plan, activity plan of filed level staff
- Capacity building
- Provide on the job training to the supervisees to ensure protocol and guideline
- Facilitate formal training for volunteers/teachers / MoHFW field staff if needed
- Assess technical capacity of the field level staff and plan to improve capacity
- Other Responsibilities
- Support program for proper utilization of resources
- Participate documentation process for all relevant information / documents / formats according to Donors requirement.
- Respect the dignity of the target group, caregivers and members of the community
- Ensure security of respective staff by maintaining strict security policy, update security risk, and share security incidence/situation report to relevant.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Nutrition Science, Master of Science (MSc) in Public Health
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2- years’ experience in nutrition programme management with INGO/NGO/UN and related field experience in CMAM and BSFP/TSFP, from which 1 years in a management position.
- Strong capacity building and training skills
- Strong coordination capacity with GoB and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and motivation skills
- Supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload
- Medium level expertise in office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written skill in Bangla & English, with local language preferable
- Experience with working in nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific programing.
- Ability to read and abstract information from a variety of formats
- Familiarity with project/program areas
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization/project provision.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Kutubdia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:08:13 GMT