এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Upazila Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO, is inviting eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the position of Upazila Project Coordinator. Interested candidates are requested to apply through online. The position is based at different Upazila levels in Sylhet.
- Programme planning and implementation:
- Prepare monthly work plan, DIP and contribute in AIP in coordination with upazila team and in consensus with technical partners.
- Organize upazila-level inception workshop and assist Union Coordinators in organizing union-level inception workshops.
- Lead and guide the team as well as be involved to identifying most vulnerable villages through union consultation meeting and transect walk as well as provide supportive supervision in different stages of BHH selection i.e. wealth ranking, HH verification, HH registration etc.
- Ensure appropriate technical guidance to UC and front line as well as other relevant staff members for identification and formation of Suchana Pusti Dol and other sub-groups.
- Support the UC, GCDO and their team members (FF/SCM) to conduct regular GMP sessions at community clinics and EPI outreach and perform other nutrition improvement activities.
- Provide accompaniment support to GCDO and UC to conduct joint monitoring with designated upazila/union health worker at community clinics.
- Provide operational facilities to organize linkage building events for sharing production and experience among VMF and demonstration pond beneficiaries with market actors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure trainings are being organized by respective team members in a timely manner, with quality and provide technical guidance for successful accomplishment of those trainings.
- Ensure activities related to nutrition and gender are being implemented in a coherent manner at upazila-, union-, and community-levels.
- Programme supervision, monitoring and quality assurance:
- Perform regular follow-up and provide supportive supervision to UC, FF as well as to SCM in group and sub-group formation, specially Mother and Children Group and Adolescent group.
- Monitor as well as provide on-the-job training to upazila team members and provide technical and operational guidance to union level staff members to increase their capacity in quality delivery through regular field visits.
- Provide support to GCDO and UC in capacity development of Community Group and Community Support Group.
- Support GCDO and UC in organizing and facilitating nutrition orientation events for religious leaders and influential form the community.
- Regular follow-up of adolescent life skill improvement sessions conducted through the cascade model by peer leaders.
- Programme budget, accountability and compliance:
- Perform financial and administrative activities required at the upazila level where s/he is working to ensure smooth implementation.
- Ensure that all compliances are being followed according to the procurement guideline and provide necessary support to PSISO to make better coordination of the procurement activities.
- Follow-up and provide management guidance to organize awareness raining pot songs/Pala Gaan/community theatre.
- Support the UC in planning, coordination and implementation of ward meeting for RMA, Bigger Picture, PSPM, Business Planning and IGA.
- Formation of upazila procurement team, ensure active participation and transparent procurement process of HFP and IGA input supports i.e. poultry, fingerling, livestock following procurement guideline at local level.
- Provide technical guidance to PSISO in conducting regular meetings with local market actors.
- Coordination and networking:
- Collect, compile, analyse and submit progress update on Suchana Programme interventions from the field level and report to the respective places, notably for the respective upazila.
- Take necessary steps according to consortium decisions for further improvement/change in regard to the findings mentioned in the reports and notably for the respective upazila.
- Support communication activities at the field level, notably overall for the respective upazila.
- Regular follow-up of all interventions at local level and conduct process monitoring; support the MEKMO in preparing MPDS and other reports in alignment with programme.
- Keep close coordination with relevant stakeholders to ensure participation and performing key role of GCDO/UC in organizing and participating in different day observations like World Breastfeeding Day, World Handwashing Day, Safe Motherhood Day etc.
- Keep close ad regular communications with technical partners to assure on time guidance.
- Maintain liaison with different stakeholders at upazila level.
- Conduct regular/monthly and special meetings, notably at upazila level.
- Attend training/orientation as and when asked by the Suchana programme/IP management.
- Perform any other task as and when assigned by the Suchana programme/ management.
- Masters in any discipline (can be relaxed in case of experienced person).
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years’ experience in community based development activities, notably in nutrition and livelihoods areas including 01 year experience in managerial position.
Tk. 36000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Project Budget.
Expected salary: 36000 per month
Job date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 06:41:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!