চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Vice-Principal
Job description: Job Context
Southpoint School & College (SPSC), the pioneer institution of academic excellence based on National Curriculum in English in Chattogram City is looking for Vice-Principal for overseeing day-to-day school operations and research new resources and techniques to improve teaching.
- Working as a Vice-Principal and assist Principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall academic operation of the institution.
- Setting up academic routine, syllabus and review time to time.
- Prepare and review academic plan and ensure implementation of the same with the help of academic resources.
- Preparing exam routine and moderate questions for all academic exam.
- Monitor teachers’, report on teachers’ performance and establish discipline in academic affairs.
- Supporting communities of staffs and parents that functions to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curriculum.
- Prepare and present relevant report of the school performance to board members when required.
- Review and implement school policies coordinating with the Principal and school management.
- Provide guidance and counseling to reduce personal limitation and develop skill of the teachers.
- Conduct class as per schedule and any other academic duties assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Communication skills, Educational Administration, Excellent operating skills over MS Office
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Working experience as Vice-Principal/Principal in relevant field
- Knowledge of school administrative processes.
- The applicants should have experience in English Version School & College.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Teaching/ Training, Education Administration/ Management, Education Counseling, Curriculum/ Program Development, TOT (Training of Teachers).
- Applicants should have proficiency in English (both Oral and Written communication).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per the institution policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 07:45:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!