ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Vice-Principal, Cardiff International School Dhaka
Job description: Job Context
- JMI Group is the most promising and fast growing business conglomerate in the country. The group has started its journey in 1999 by establishing JMI Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd. At present the group has more than 26 companies with an approximately gross investment of BDT 2,000 crore including foreign investment of Japan, Korea, UK, Turkey & China etc. JMI (Joint Venture Medical Industry) is a robust name in Bangladesh which prefers its business with global partners. At the age of globalization, JMI is the trend setter in joint venture projects in health care & energy sector in Bangladesh. It has already been tied up with world renowned NIPRO Corporation, Japan, Republic of South Korea & Star Syringe Ltd., UK. JMI Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd. is the first company of the group which is enlisted in both Dhaka & Chittagong Stock Exchange. Another company named JMI Hospital Requisite Mfg. Ltd. is in final process to be a public limited company. All the companies of JMI Group are being operated by a blend of highly skilled professionals of the industry having proven track record in the corporate arena who are lifting the companies a new height.
- Cardiff International School Dhaka, A venture of Cardiff International Limited and A sister concern of JMI Group, is looking for a Vice-Principal to speed up the service in this pandemic situation.
- Plan short-term and long-term strategic goals for school vision.
- Assist principal to ensure objective and qualitative improvement of the school
- Increase student’s number as well as school progress toward achievement of goals.
- Ensure smooth operation of Administrative functions.
- Ensure preparation of lesson plans, teaching materials and developing the curriculum according to class/students standard.
- Administer disciplinary measures as appropriate after evidence-based discipline breaches have been observed and due process followed as per Law & School Policy.
- Assist to develop yearly budget based on documented program needs, estimated enrollment, personnel, and other fiscal needs.
- Responsible for student discipline, classroom observations, teacher evaluation and supervision, facilitating parent meetings, maintaining schedules, transport, safety & security, housekeeping and handling logistical matters.
- Develop staff policies and the student handbook.
- Develop and facilitate faculty and staff professional development and consistent enforcement of student discipline.
- Ensure smooth Maintenance of Leave & Attendance systems
- Adhere to the most stringent ethical and professional standards in order to serve as a role model for students, school personnel, and community stakeholders.
- Notify authorities, appropriate personnel and agencies when there is evidence or suspicion of substance abuse, child abuse or neglect.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- O level / A level background candidate will get preference. B.Ed. / M.Ed. will also add value to the position
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3 to 5 years’ Experience of serving as Vice-Principal in any recognised school.
- Defense personnel equal or above Major Rank and from Education Core will get preference.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good command in English.
- Very good professional behavior & leadership quality
- Should be honest & reliable, smart, sincere and dedicated towards work.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation packages and performance based career progression
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 00:45:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!