এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: WASH Facilitator
Job description: Job Context
“Implementation of Cox’s Bazar WASH Programme following Community Approaches to Total Sanitation (CATS -1) and Promotion of Water Safety Plans under GOB-UNICEF Project” until October 31, 2021
- Conduct Pre-Triggering, Triggering, Post Triggering using PRA Tools.
- Conduct Hygiene Session (Hand Washing, Food Hygiene, Safe Water, Sanitation Hygiene) at triggered communities.
- Follow-up Community Based Organization (CBO) based on project output.
- Engagement with LGIs, Local leader.
- Promotion of Water Safety Plan (WSP)& hand washing devise.
- Improvement of Community WASH situation through Community approach.
- Capacity building of community leaders.
- Find natural leader & engage them to community mobilization for CATS promotion.
- Develop monthly work plans for Hygiene Promotion and Community Engagement using.
- Perform other relevant duties as required for the project as well as the organization.
- Bachelor or equivalent Degree.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Practical work experience in WASH sectors with WASH focusing with humanitarian and CATS/CLTS Approaches.
- Ability to speak English and Cox’s Bazar local language (written/verbal)
- Ability to work under limited supervision – Dynamism
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 08:52:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!