এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Womens Economic Justice Advocacy Advisor – Asia
Job description: Job Context
- 1 position, based in CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office with reporting to the Deputy Regional Director, Program Quality – Asia under CARE Asia Regional Office.
- The duration of the proposed contract will be 6 months from the date of joining.
- Job Summary: CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian and development organizations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 94 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization. CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949 being one of the largest country offices of CARE. CARE works to help people achieve social and economic well-being, while being among the best in their fields. In CARE put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. CARE Bangladesh is currently shifting towards a program approach, where it has developed longer-term impact visions to have more sustainable changes in the lives of the extreme poor and marginalized.
- In a period of unprecedented economic uncertainty as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, CARE in Asia understand the criticality of placing women’s economic justice at the center of efforts for global recovery. Alongside program efforts, effective advocacy is an essential element of our strategy. The Women’s Economic Justice (WEJ) Advocacy Advisor- Asia plays a leadership role in shaping and delivering advocacy strategies for CARE’s work across the Asia region related to three main themes: dignified work (with a particular focus on Dignified Work for female garment workers via the “Made by Women” strategy), women & value chains and financial inclusion. Working directly with a regional team while also maintaining links to both global and country teams, the WEJ Advocacy Advisor – Asia will conduct analysis to identify and advance Women’s Economic Justice/Made by Women advocacy priorities; provide capacity building and technical support to country programs, including on capturing the results of advocacy initiatives; lead specific regional initiatives; and prepare advocacy, campaign messaging and talking points. In addition, the WEJ Advocacy Advisor – Asia will develop and build strategic partnerships to advance advocacy priorities and play a key representational role in external forums.
- Masters or equivalent degree in related subjects
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- 8 – 10 years’ relevant work experience in an International NGO focused on Advocacy with at least 5 years’ experience in Managerial role in relevant field
- Experience working in a regional capacity, preferably Asia.
- Relevant International development experience.
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:29:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!