ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Work-Out/ Health Club Attendant
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Wipe down fitness center machines and remove towels, trash, and debris from fitness center area.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in recreation area.
- Clean fitness and recreation area restrooms and showers.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures.
- Distribute lockers and towels to guests.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Work at office
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Service Charge as per Sheraton Dhaka policy.
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 08:48:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!