ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Workshop Manager/ Senior Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Being at the frontline of a workshop and service center, office and dealing with all equipment maintenance is a large task for the right person. As a Service engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery and also maintaining and supervising office environment. You will oversee routine maintenance, organize repairs and ensure the functionality of a proper working place
- Inspect individual vehicles and Quality Control (QC) of parts & service, lath shop jobs etc.
- Record keeping in maintenance logbook;
- Meter reading and payment;
- Properly maintaining warehouse and showroom;
- Proper keeping of all equipment and workshop tools including generators, pumps, fire-extinguishers etc.
- Maintenance of TV, CCTV, A/C, ISP lines, T&T-PABX, Projector, electrical lines, signboards;
- Overlook cleanliness, decoration of office and service area including notice board for customer service, showcases, spare showroom, water reservoirs, railing, freezer, pest control etc.
- Supervising for proper maintenance of drains, buckets, towels, toilets, kitchen and dining area;
- Regular follow-up of the checklist for security guards and workers.
- Construction and renovation work supervising, recommendation and monitoring of wastage in all areas to control and improve;
- Proper monitoring of office transport such as vehicles, bike, cycle, BRTA docs, drivers, fuel log etc.
- Assist Senior Engineer in purchase and service activities;
- Any other tasks related to your job as assigned by the seniors or management;
- Communicate with customers with regarding after sales queries.
- Monitor service quality and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Order spare parts and monitor spare parts stock.
- Communicate with principle for all matters related to service and spare parts.
- Knowing use of Launch car diagnostics Tool would be an advantage.
- Knowing car diagnostics OMD2 would be an advantage.
- Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Automobile, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Automobile
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Engineers, Factory/ Plant/ Facility Management, Mechanical Technician, Public Relation, Service/ support * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Engineering Firms, Motor Vehicle body manufacturer, Motor Workshop
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Company transport when available
- Opportunity to get technical training in Great Wall Motors,China
- Attractive sales commission.
Job date: Mon, 24 May 2021 07:45:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!