খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Zonal Sales Manager/ Area Sales Manager (Electrical Division)
Job description: Job Context
The person assigned for this position will manage sales including area wise sales target, formulating incentive for the field force. Expense monitoring, setting tour program and submit it to head office. Formulating agenda of monthly sales meeting for the supervisors, Area meeting, evaluation of field forces performance.
- To manage sales including area wise sales target, formulating incentive for the field force. Expense monitoring, setting tour program and submit it to head office. Formulating agenda of monthly sales meeting for the supervisors, Area meeting, and evaluation of field forces performance.
- To ensure effective and efficient credit management to get the maximum output of the business.
- To plan, organize and monitor sales activities to ensure the targeted sales objectives.
- To collect regular marketing data with an objective to remain updated about the industry and provide strategic guidance for updating the electrical market in order to get better performance.
- To keep the team member motivated to attain any assigned job and providing effective on the job training to all level of a team member of the area.
- To develop proper forecast planning and inventory management in the depot and at all level of customers.
- To build a strong network in the segment of traders and end users.
- To regularly visit customers i.e. distributors, dealers, and all level of customers to get regular and situational oriented support.
- To develop a strategic sales plan along to exploit potential regional markets in the electrical sector and reduce credit note & overdue up to zero-level.
- To ensure after-sales service as per company policy.
- To use leadership techniques to motivate and develop sales supervisors. Identify the training needs of our associates and implementing training programs to build up professionalism skills and knowledge.
- To keep up to date information of competitors’ products and ensure liaison to the customer to management and management to customers.
- To resolve all sales related issues by coordinating with other departments.
- To support marketing programs and trade activities in the assigned area by monitoring and evaluation and feedback to management; also generate new models for promotional activities.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Sales & Marketing
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Consumer Durables – Sales & Marketing
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Minimum 05 to 10 years’ experience in a leadership role in the sales management of a zone/region for a reputed company. Exposure in the electrical industry will be an added advantage.
- Leadership quality
- Analytical knowledge
- Strong market knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Punctuality in duty schedule
- Positive attitude with the team
- Good communication in written and spoken
- Smart, honest and self-motivated
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 01:22:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!