সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Zonal Sales Manager (Foods)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Determine yearly sales target by preparing area sales plan, zonal sales plan, formulate incentive for field force and set tour program.
- Develop quarterly zonal promotional plan, evaluate monthly promotional activities and generate new model for promotional activities.
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve sales target.
- Formulate agenda of monthly sales meeting, regional & area meeting and evaluate field forces performance.
- Develop proper forecasting plan and inventory management in the depot and customer level.
- Develop strategic sales plan along to exploit potential regional markets in the consumer sector
- Use leadership techniques to motivate and develop people. Identify the training needs of area sales manager, territory sales manager and implementing training programs to build up professionalism skill and knowledge.
- Build strong network in the segment of Traders and End users.
- Collect regular marketing feedback with an objective to remain updated about the industry, competitors, price, trade offers, or any other activities and provides strategic guideline for tapping new market.
- Visit regularly external customers i.e. distributors and all level of customer to get regular and situation oriented support.
- Ensure efficient and effective credit management to get maximum output for the business and reduce credit note & overdue up-to-zero level.
- Resolve all sales related issues and problem rise from market by coordinating with immediate supervisor and other departments.
- Be determined to achieve your own goal along with the organizational goal.
- Handle damage products as per company policy.
- Minimum graduation in any discipline
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
FMCG Sales & Marketing
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Sylhet – Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 05:14:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!