এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts and Admin Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Sheba Manab Kallyan Kendra -SMKK is a non-profit, non-political voluntary development organization, established in January 1996 is implementing various development program/project with the funding of various donors/funding partners. SMKK is currently going to implement a Project Titled “Care and Supports for Orphans in Bangladesh (Orphan Kind)” with the Funding of Penny Appeal-UK in Nesarabad and Kawkhali Sub-districts under Pirojpur District.. The project duration is initial 8 months and highly possibly to extension for another few years. Therefore, SMKK invites application for the mentioned position from qualified candidates for this project.
- Job Nature: Job Nature: Contractual for 8 months with possibility of further extension
- Job Location: Nesarabad under Pirojpur District.
- Responsible for project accounts keeping and store management.
- Preserve all accounts and logistic related documents.
- Maintain daily accounts and ledger of the project.
- Have clear understanding and experience to perform software based accounting i.e. Tally.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/final financial reports.
- Ensure implementation of VAT and Tax as per NBR policy.
- Ensure proper maintenance of project stock.
- Assist PM in project financial management.
- Ensure proper maintenance of SMKK financial policy.
- Do any other job assigned by the authority
- Bachelor/Masters in Accounting from recognized University with at least two years relevant experience in NGO
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts and Admin
- Ability to communicate with people from different cultures and time zones.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word and Power Point
Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project provision
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Location: Nesarabad, Barisal
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 00:59:48 GMT