এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts plus Logistics Officer
Job description: Job Context
Provision of Comprehensive WASH services for the Rohingya refugees and the host communities living in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- To maintain cash book & ledger book independently and prepare all types of vouchers.
- To check all kinds of bills, vouchers, and invoices
- To perform on Audit, Tax and VAT calculation and related issues
- To oversee the procurement of good & services
- To preserve and handle the cash and bank transaction of the Project Office.
- To monitor and distribution the cash payment among the field workers
- To prepare daily cash denomination and bank closing statement
- Receive Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and Review in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications of goods.
- Preparation of Fund and Bank reconciliation statement
- Management of Project store and maintain stock, files, fixed assets, and any other registers as required.
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries of the procured items based on the work order and specifications and performs quality control to avoid any delay or compromise of the results of the project.
- Prepare the purpose order/work order upon ensuring all documents such asPR, RFQ, CBA, PO, GRN, Note for Record and others necessary documents and share the procurement committee for their approval.
- To prepare quarterly, monthly money requisition for Project Office
- To ensure payment of approved bills
- To prepare monthly Receipt and Payment Statement and other statements as required by the accounts section of NGO Forum Central Office
- To assist to prepare and preserve of all correspondence and respective documents, files, reports confidentially.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project team.
- M.Com / MBA in Accounting / Finance / ACCA. ICMA part qualified preferable.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age 25 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working in Humanitarian Assistance and Emergency Response Program.
- Work experience in Cox’s bazar preferable.
- Experience with specialized software (Tally ERP9/ Access/Power Point/Excel/Words/E-mail browsing) is required.
- Ability to communicate with people in local language (Cox’s Bazaar).
- Medium in English (written / verbal).
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 04:18:19 GMT