এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications from the interested candidates to apply for the position of “Accounts Officer” for its Microfinance program to work in any Branch Office of RDRS.
- Preserve and maintain all accounts related documents & records properly at the unit level in a safe way.
- Preserve the cheque books & cheque issue register of bank accounts operated by the unit
- Arrange the payment against bill approved by the competent authority and preserve vouchers & documents properly
- Maintain Cash Book, General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger and related documents as required.
- Arrange to pay the advances (Motorcycle/ bicycle/ rain coat etc.) as approved by the respective authority and maintain documents as prescribed.
- Time to time visit the branches and check all the records, related vouchers & documents and guide the respective staff as needed.
- Prepare all the financial reports and statements regularly on monthly/quarterly basis with the assistance of Sr./.Credit Officer and provide these to respective authority within time frame.
- Prepare salary sheet/statement as per the management instruction
- Provide assistance for any type of procurement at unit level
- Assist management to prepare budget and operational plan. And also to control the budget limit
- Face internal & external audit as needed
- Fulfill such other functions as may be assigned to him/her by the higher authority.
- At least B. Com. Candidates having Masters will be preferred.
- Skills Required: Accounting, Computer skill, Internet Browsing, Microsoft Excel, MS Word
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Ability to Work Under Pressure * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 22939 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each festival bonus is equivalent to one basic salary
Expected salary: 22939 per month
Job date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 02:45:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!