এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Agriculture & Livestock Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Anando (Promotion of Culture and Youth Resource Development) is a non-government, non-political and non-profitable national organization, established in 1997 and its mission is to strive for culture of development and peace through integrated development approach, which enables individuals and communities to become self-reliant. Anando is invitingapplication forthe project of `Improved resilient livelihoods opportunities of migrant workers and returnees of host communities (post COVID-19 recovery) at Ramu, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh financial supported byWelthungerhilfe-Germany and BMZ (German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development) for the following position.
- Position Title : Agriculture and Livestock Officer
- Job Location : Cox`s Bazar
- Duration of Project : 2 years (Starting from 1stNovember 2021) (Project may further extend on depend of donor funding).
- Job summary: The Agriculture and Livestock Office will be responsible for conduct and organising all Agriculture and Livestock related activities of the project. S/he will act as technical officer Agriculture and livestock related activities of the project. Responsible to organize and facilitate several agro based training and workshop, establish agriculture demonstration firm, farmers field schools, develop resources farmers, seed bank, technical support to farmers, effective network and coordination with sever agriculture stakeholders etc. as per requirement of the project.
- Provide technical support on homestead gardening like – sack gardening, kite gardening, rhizome basket ready compost, grafting & budding mixed cropping seasonal vegetable etc.
- Provide training capacity and skill building training to the Resource Farmers (RF), Livestock Service Provider (LSP) and extension worker.
- Technical support to the farmers/owners of demonstration firm.
- Support and regular monitoring of Farmers Field Schools (FFS)
- Develop module for several agriculture and livestock related training
- Organize and facilitate several agro based training and workshop,
- Close coordination with Govt. Agriculture and livestock department.
- Your day to day activities supervise by Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager in any other issue.
- Educational requirement is BSc in Agriculture
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least five years working experience in NGO/INGO and among them at least two years’ experience in similar positions preferably in agriculture program.
- Skill on training organizing & facilitation.
- Previous work experience in refugee camps
- Previous work experience in emergency settings
- Sound knowledge and practical experience on establish agriculture demonstration firms, farmer’s field schools, develop resources farmers, seed bank, integrated farming system, homestead agriculture, kitchen garden, livestock etc.
- Previous experience of formation and work with community institutions and CSOs.
- Ability to communicate with local level stakeholders including government departments, local govt. and civil society organizations.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After completion of probation period, other benefits (Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus & other admissible benefits) will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 04:59:14 GMT