এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistance Finance & Admin Officer
Job description: Job Context
- SHIMANTIK is a national NGO since 1979 in Bangladesh. Shimantik is implementing USAID`s MaMoni Maternal and Newborn Care Strengthening Project (MNCSP), funded by USAID and Technical Support by Save the Children International in 3 Districts- Habiganj, Brahmanbaria and Manikgonj. Shimantik is also involved in implementing emergency response to COVID-19 pandemic project under the umbrella of MaMoni MCSP. As part of the COVID-19 Response Project, Shimantik will start implementing on enhanced registration for vaccination in four new districts (Sylhet, Hobiganj, Netrokona and Noakhali, the districts may change later due to programmatic priority shift). The enhanced registration for vaccination and community-based intervention will work intensively with community health system and community members in order to reduce transmission of the corona virus and thus mitigate the impact on health. To manage a variety of interventions in districts and upazilas, Shimantik looks forward to hire One Assistance finance and admin Officer who will be responsible to engage with local health officials, prepare budget and check expenses against the budget to ensure value for money, and produce programmatic and financial progress report as per contractual obligations. Shimantik is seeking application from the potential candidate on the following requirements for the position:
- Assistance Finance and Admin Officer (Covid-19 Response Project _ Enhanced Registration for Vaccination)
- Duration: 2months (with possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance)
- Job Location: Based in Dhaka with frequent travels.
- Day to day Financial & administrative work as per Shimantik and Donor policy.
- Support to Volunteers’ training, Booth set-up, campaign activities.
- Maintain Books of Accounts as require at filed level.
- Ensure Procurement of the Project as per donor and organization policy as per timely manner.
- Assist and prepare all records of income and expenditure and preparation of monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports as require at filed level.
- Ensure effective practices within budget guidelines.
- Payment of accounts and banking of cash receipts in a timely manner.
- Maintain a petty cash system and reconcile monthly.
- Preparation of financial records for the annual Audit as require at filed level.
- Assist the FC and DC in maintaining an up-to-date record of transactions within the Asset Register/ledger.
- Supervision of daily payments and receipts as require at filed level.
- Managing the financial aspects of special projects affecting the organization
- Produce regular, periodic or need based field report with proper filing.
- Take part in weekly report writing and share it with the GoB and supervisor.
- Masters in commerce or any relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Officer Program & Operation – Finance & Admin experience will be added value.
- Minimum one-year experience in maintaining books of accounts under foreign assistance project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:39:54 GMT