চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Color Management
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Fully responsible to ensure the most accurate decision on color to be granted in Dye House after unloaded & finished fabric without ZERO delay time.
- Fully responsible to communicate with merchants/Buyers & take fallow up about the submission lots/color approval & get it done approval within the TNA plan.
- Make the SOP’s & make sure it will fallows the subordinate about approval /visualize the color shade procedural.
- Monitor the floor activities, fully responsible to maintain the COLOUR CONTINUTY CARDS for Dye House & Finished fabric.
- Fully Responsible for Production Targets/Internal Rejections of shade/Production optimization controls & those to be established according to the define KPI’s.
- Make sure once New production order start After Dyeing & finish 1st lot of each color, Responsible to submit color & quality approval to buyer/ customer with DE report ( as PER SOP).
- Make sure shift wise production target should be meet as per KPI.as well generate rejection (hold) fabric report & inform to seniors.
- Communicate with dyeing & finishing & QA depts. About the final shade approval decisions. To allocate the job to Supervisors/QC & QI’s for online & offline inspection on stanter & compactor m/cs based on fabric Delivery TNA.
- Manage the shift allocation staff & maintain the production target as per KPI. Arrange the training sessions to subordinate staff.
- Responsible to keep Production order/batch wise shade continuity record as per buyers STD (6 months to 1 year) in proper condition/store room as per SOP.
- Make sure every 6 months Mussel HUE test should be conduct & it should be pass & keep record of that including color management team/Dyeing production team/QA to make a correct decision on color matching.
- Ensure the safe working conditions, Material Handling, Compliance requirements and a good housekeeping all the time.
- Any other task assign by the management.
- Bachelor/Diploma degree in Textile Technology.
- Masters/ Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Educational qualification for highly experienced candidate may be relaxed.
- 10 to 13 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Textile * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Strong technical knowledge in color management quality system
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate inspectors.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good in planning and analytical skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge on MS Word, Excel.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 01:03:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!