খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager, HR & Administration (Factory)
Job description: Job Context
Job Summary: A reputed manufacturing company in Khulna is looking to hire personnel in the position of Assistant Manager, HR & Administration in its factory, he/she will lead the HR & Administration Department of the company and will have to report to the Head of Operations. Dedicated, self-motivated and proactive professionals who have experience to work in factory HR & Admin operations are welcomed to apply for the position. He/she will be responsible to do the manpower planning, payroll management, labor management, industrial relations, handling disciplinary issue and all other HR & Administrative related functions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, implement HR Plan, policies, initiatives, Code of Conduct of the company with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and implement HR programs that support business objectives including competitive compensation and benefit programs, regulatory compliance programs, organizational development programs, payroll administration and employee record management.
- Administer the payroll management, establish company wages and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company.
- Ensure implementation of Bangladesh Labor Law and maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation.
- Oversee and manage KPI based performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Improve the existing process and functions & facilities of the company to ensure efficiency of resources and maximize the return.
- Represent the company in all matter of mutual interest with labor unions, Employers’ Association and Govt. agencies responsible for administering matters related to union handling and labor dispute related issues.
- Administer the employee separation process for all management & non-management employees during dismiss, discharge, termination etc.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Oversee the administrative works includes office support, maintenance of transport pool, security, legal affairs, general site/office maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring a healthy workplace maintaining efficient operation of employee health, safety, fire prevention and firefighting, hygiene and environment.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM from a reputed university, completion of MBA in HRM will get preference.
- PGD in HR will be an added advantage.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 37 years
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience is required for this position.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Core HR Knowledge, Payroll Management, Labor Law, Industrial Relations, Factory HR & Admin Operations.
- The applicants should have experience to work in factory HR Operations of a Manufacturing Company.
- Excellent working proficiency in MS-Excel and workable knowledge in PowerPoint.
- Should be elegant, energetic & have pleasant personality.
- Decision making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, dynamic, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bangla.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 23:04:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!