এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Officer – Immunization
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
The Asst. Officer – Immunization implements and takes charge of immunization activities in the PHCC & HP and outreach, and is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality EPI services to the local catchment populations. The post holder, through collaboration with and taking support from the PHCC and HP teams, contributes to improving SCI’s existing health programs in the targeted refugee camps. S/he monitors regularly, in a timely manner to ensure quality checks and preservation of vaccines. Aside providing need-basis technical support to SCI’s internal and external relevant collaborators, s/he also plans and implements capacity building initiatives for SCI Volunteers engaged in outreach activities. The incumbent actively liaises with other humanitarian actors, local authorities, as appropriate, at field sites to maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of vaccination related activities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 01 years working experience in relevant positions, preferably in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Basic knowledge of health program and/or services, humanitarian values and compliances, and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Proven capacity to facilitate hands-on training on immunization and associated good practices for the volunteers and any other external collaborators as appropriate
- Very good communication, coordination, report writing, and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a high-risk work environment in this pandemic context
- Ability to speak and understand Chittagonian/ Rohingya dialect is an added advantage
- Certificate/Diploma degree in Community Paramedic/ Nursing/ Medical Assistant and/or any relevant programs
Contract length: Up to June 30, 2021
Job location: Ukhiya & Teknaf in Cox’s Bazar district
No. of vacancies: 03 (Three)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 05:12:29 GMT