এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Program Coordinator (APC)_Nutritionist
Job description: Job Context
- Project briefing: Improving Maternal and Child Nutrition (IMCN) and Community-based Management of Acute Severe Malnutrition at Host Community-Cox`s Bazar-ACF and WFP funded.
- Managerial Supervisor: Programme Coordinator/Deputy Director
- Supervisee: UNC, UNS, Logistic Officer, Admin, and Finance officer
- Location: Teknaf, Ukhiya, & Kutubdia
- Oversee all staff under the IMCN and CMAM project including recruitment, capacity building, ongoing performance evaluations, management, general well-being, work plan, etc. in co-ordination with ACF and WFP
- Ensure a complete updated beneficiary list is maintain at field level.
- Ensure there is no untouched area/ beneficiary at respective site of intervention.
- Provide technical support to staff ensuring objectives and activities are smoothly and effectively implementing in field level
- Ensure that staff responsibilities are clearly defined and understood, with performance objectives set against work plans and regularly monitored.
- Adhere to and ensure Nutrition teams both when in Office and field areas following security protocols.
- Organize regularly evaluation meetings of team members and feedback and follow up effectively
- Act appropriately in case of conflict and gap with the beneficiary and stakeholder.
- Identify training needs, and plan for capacity building events based on the gaps.
- Coordination and participation in MoHFW and Upazila level stakeholder meeting
- Development of network with other actors in the area as well as community leaders/representatives
- Represent SHED/SARPV/BRAC IMCN and CMAMM programs when and facilitate during their field visits
- Ensure communication and coordination between the Stabilization Centre, Outpatient Therapeutic Program, Therapeutic Supplementary Feeding Program and community mobilization in the frame of a CMAM approach.
- Develop planning documents (Scope documents, DIP, budgets, forecast, proposals etc.), regular revision of those.
- Provide advanced technical support by maintaining databases and creating high quality reports, presentations, and other documents,
- Ensure integration with other existing health and nutrition interventions.
- Ensure gender, protection and humanitarian principal is carry throughout the implementation period in line with project activities.
- Contribute to agency contingency planning for possible nutrition emergency response if required.
- Supervise the support staff for vendor selection, purchasing and organizing of any events.
- Monitor and supervise the team monthly and weekly statistical report for OTP-TSFP, GMP and School activity and submit to donor in deadline
- Prepare monthly narrative report and submitting to donor
- Prepare and share quarterly activity update report (statistical + narrative)
- Prepare and submit project completion report to donor within deadline.
- Submit monthly distribution plan, outreach plan, activity plan to Donor
- Capacity building
- Supervise and mentoring TCN, UNS, Reporting officer, logistics officer are well understand of guideline and acting on field and ensure comprehensive community outreach and mobilization, health education and treatment are undertaken as per the guidelines.
- Other Responsibilities
- Facilitate sharing of information and lessons learned with other partners/stakeholders and agencies at upazila level
- Ensure proper utilization of resources and accountability to the programme.
- Document and file all relevant information/documents/formats according to Donors requirements.
- Respect the dignity of the target group, caregivers and members of the community
- Check that all messages to caregivers, community groups, leaders and authorities are consistent and fully understood.
- Ensure security of all staff by maintaining strict security policy, update security risk, and share security incidence/situation report to relevant.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Nutrition Science
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years’ experience in nutrition programme management with INGO/NGO/UN and related field experience in CMAM and BSFP/TSFP, from which 1 year in a management position.
- Strong capacity building and training skills
- Strong capacity for relations with GoB and local stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and motivation skills
- Supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload
- Medium level expertise in office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written skill in Bangla & English
- Experience with working in nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific programing.
- Ability to read and abstract information from a variety of formats
- Ability to plan and organize work Independent with appropriate follow-through while paying close attention to detail and show initiative in completing tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Familiarity with project/program areas
Tk. 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization/ project provision.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong – Kutubdia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:21:36 GMT