এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Project Coordinator (Female)
Job description: Job Context
- PULSE Bangladesh Society is a non-governmental and non-profit organization of Cox`s Bazar District. The organization has undertaken a program, funded by the U.S. Department of State, focused on strengthening local individuals` ability to conduct community interviews and truth-seeking efforts to support victims and redress the legacies of gross human rights abuses stemming from violence in the Rakhine State, including the provision of psychosocial support to victims. PULSE is now looking for a female incumbent for the position of Assistant Project Coordinator who will coordinate the Global Initiative for Justice Truth and Reconciliation (GIJTR) project.
- The job descriptions of the same are furnished below :
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for project planning, management, administration, and finances, including monitoring and reporting of the project. She will ensure the smooth implementation of the entire project and timely quality reporting according to deliverables & obligations. Key deliverables include:
- Assist the Project Coordinator in overall planning, budgeting, implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Design and finalize implementation plans.
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and quality of the projects.
- Liaison and coordination with RRRC, CIC, site management, sectors, implementation committee.
- Ensure quality & timely reporting and close coordination and liaison with the ICSC.
- Assist Higher Management to find opportunities for project expansion or development of the new project.
- Work with the relevant department for submitting FD-6, FD-7 and getting NGO affairs bureau approval.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project team.
- Team management:
- Ensure supportive supervision to the project staff and volunteers at all levels.
- Ensure that all project personnel and targeted community receive the necessary orientation and training required by the project.
- Facilitate the annual planning, mid-term, and final appraisal.
- Create a gender-equitable, women-friendly, sensitive work environment in the field office.
- Masters in any discipline (Social science, Social welfare will be prefered)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the managerial position and demonstrated capacity in office.
- and staff management, program and budget planning, including capacity building of staff.
- Familiarity with international donor guidelines strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills and effective in representation and liaison with external actors.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) skill.
- Report writing skills.
- Be able to be to start work within 15 days.
- Proficient in the Chittagonian or Rohingya local dialect.
Tk. 90000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 31 May 2021 03:32:01 GMT