ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Secretary (Position of Executive Officer)
Job description: Job Context
Duty Station: Head Office, Mohakhali, Dhaka
- To bear the responsibilities of the office of BTA secretariat as directed by the Secretary and the Executive Committee.
- To maintain proper communication with stakeholder and regulators.
- To arrange Committee Meeting and Annual General Meetings and Extra General Meeting of the Association.
- To ensure the related compliances including Taxes, VAT etc.
- To maintain statutory registers
- To maintain legal issues of the company
- He/she will have to carry out other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- He/she should be at least Completed Executive Level -I from ICSB (Institution of Chartered Secretaries of Bangladesh) with MBA, M.Com or MSS in Economics/ Statistics.
- Age 35 to 40 years
- The candidate may have experience in the relevant department (experienced in tea industry will be preferred)
- Should have knowledge on Trade Organization’s activities
- Must have knowledge on Secretarial Audit.
- Well conversant with Communication in Bangla and English for both oral and written (Reporting, Memos, Circulars, making deed of agreements, etc).
- Must have sound knowledge in computer operating system (with Microsoft Office), internet browsing and communication.
- Other Skills & Qualities:
- Leadership, interpersonal skill is needed
- Must be proactive
- Be an enthusiastic and forward thinker
- ‘Can do’ and positive attitude
- Salary negotiable and other benefits as per Association policy.
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 07:07:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!