চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager (Industrial Engineering)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: KEPZ, Chittagong
- Plan and oversee layout of equipment, office, and production facilities, production schedule and reengineering the layout for better productivity.
- Analyze work-force assignment, facility layout, and operational data to determine efficient utilization of employees and equipment and recommend methods for improving employee efficiency and reducing all types of wastages.
- Ensure the generation of accurate factory performance and trend reports including line efficiency, line performance, changeover effectiveness, capacity utilization, NPT and rework.
- Study and record time and motion, methods, and speed involved in performance of production, maintenance and other worker operations for such purposes as establishing standard production rates or improving efficiency.
- Carry out feasibility study for purchasing new machine/equipment.
- Ensure the integrity of factory performance databases, in accordance with the company manufacturing instruction, to reflect line and product variants due to new products, process changes and related annual variable budget revisions.
- Review the machine list on daily basis; assist implementing lean manufacturing process and KAIZEN technique for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with product development team to make the product feasible for production and at the same time meeting customers’ demand.
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy site.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Evaluate staff performance, new operator’s skill assessment, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastages.
- Report to department Head & CEO.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 5 year(s) experience. Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production, Work Study
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Group of Companies, Garments, Textile
- Knowledge of production process.
- Up to date knowledge on related equipment/machineries.
- Reporting skill, computer skill.
- Additional Job Requirements
- Must have basic computer skill, Ms Word, Ms Excel, E mail etc.
- Must have strong Knowledge about accounting software.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken, written & read in English and Bangla.
- Honest & sincere.
- Well groomed, team worker, courteous and friendly with an outgoing “Genuine Care” attitude.
- Positive professional attitude & self motivated.
- Only Male can be applied.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Vehicle facilities.
- PF facilities (After confirmation).
- Free lunch & Morning breakfast facilities.
- Yearly Two festival bonuses (After confirmation).
- As per Company rules & BEPZA rules & regulation.
Job date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 06:44:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!