এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager/Sr. Officer, Finance Department
Job description: Job Context
- JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO`s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
- Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Prepare events’ & projects financial report.
- Prepare variance report – budget to budget, budget to expense for the projects and for the organization.
- Prepare NGO financial reports.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization in Quick Book/zoho books.
- Monthly bank & cash reconciliation.
- Cheque preparation & disbursement.
- Regularly update employee PF and Tax list.
- Prepare Invoice, Work Order, and Purchase Order for the projects and for the organization.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Ensure accurate payment receipts and bills for the financial audits of all projects of the organization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounts from any reputed university.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- For Sr. Officer Position required minimum 2-3 years experiences in the development sector.
- For Asst. Manager Position required minimum 3-5 years experiences in the development sector.
- Have excellent technical skills, with specific competency with Microsoft Excel. Previous experience using accounting software (Zoho and QuickBooks) highly desirable.
- Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Environment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 00:44:20 GMT