ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Beauty Expert, (Beauty Program & Product Sales and Service Consultant)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a Beauty Expert, (Beauty Program & Product Sales and Service Consultant) to take care of our customers, product training, and sales service cosmetic needs.
- **Training Part Includes:
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and consistent service to all customers at all times.
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed, and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the customer desire
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales, and company objectives
- Actively participate in Fancy beauty institute training program
- All training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Actively participate in cleaning display units, tools, and testers throughout the day
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock room, and maintained areas.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
- Assist with stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis
- Assist in merchandising and re-stocking all products on the floor in showcases and cabinets every morning and as needed throughout the day
- Must follow all the policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code, and professional standards
- Inspiring customers to express their individual beauty by providing them with a complete shopping experience, including enthusiastic, helpful assistance and product knowledge.
- Must know shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skincare therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removals treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidelines on personal skincare regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
- At least 2 year(s)
- 2 to 10-year(s) working experience.
- FANCY Beauty Artist Required Qualifications:
- While certification in make-up/hair dressing artistry and/or previous retail make up/hair dressing experience is desirable, we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- To better assess your passion for makeup and hair and your level of makeup application, all applicants must provide photos to showcase their work.
- A live makeup and hair color/hair dressing application demonstration is required for final candidates.
- Attractive salary & benefits as per company policy
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:58:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!