এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Business Development and Learning Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Reportable to : Business Development Manager
- Working hours: Full time (05 days a week with minimum 37.5 hours per week)
- Contract tenure :Initially 01 (one) year with a possibility of extension
- As a member of a high-performing F&L team s/he should take responsibility and contribute to
- Collect donor and opportunity specific information for preparation of grant proposal and bid/no bid documents
- Write concept notes/project proposals for both competitive and unsolicited grants in collaboration with programme and finance team
- Register new opportunity, follow up approval and update grants data in RIS
- Upload grant related documents such as proposal, contract, approval etc. in RIS (Restricted Income System)
- Edit draft narrative donor report as prepared by project team/focal to improve overall quality and consistency with plan/agreement.
- Support special periodic evaluation by facilitating the internal work process and the work of external consultant
- Support strategy development process by facilitating the internal work process and the work of external consultant
- Undertake field visit to learn about context, monitor progress, quality and compliance.
- Master’s degree in Social Science, Development Studies, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant discipline. Advanced degree from recognised overseas institution/University would be an advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Experience: At least 02 (two) years of professional experience in fundraising with reputed NGO/INGO or voluntary organisation. Experience in water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) would be an advantage. Professional writing experience is essential.
- Knowledge: Knowledge on fundraising culture and competition in Bangladesh and elsewhere, and familiarity with online database systems is essential. Understanding of the issues related to water, sanitation and hygiene is desirable.
- Skills: The person should be able to represent WaterAid in external forum/meeting with good presentation and communication skills. Functional skills are required on most of the common Microsoft programmes. Good command on English language and professional writing skills are essential.
- The person should have coordinating and learning attitude; and should be able to win support from other teams and colleagues.
- Must be pro-active with good interpersonal skills and capacity to work with other colleagues and teams.
- Must be gender sensitive, possess personal integrity, flexible attitude, sense of respect for other colleagues.
- Able to work with minimum supervision under pressure and meet deadlines.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary package based on skills, competencies and experience. Other benefits include provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, life insurance for self, hospitalization insurance for self, spouse and children, cell phone allowances etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 05:16:26 GMT