এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Case Manager
Job description: Job Context
- The purpose of the assignment will be to support the Rohingya refugee communities living in Teknaf through providing effective GBV case management services. The incumbent has to perform her duties based in the WFS, conduct community consultation, awareness activities and needs assessment with periodical M&E assessment, ensuring GBV case management related services to the deserving beneficiaries, leading and managing the case management team.She will ensure that all activities conducted as part of WFS center and follow the guiding principles and the survivor-centred approach to adhere to best practice. She will closely work with operation unit at Teknaf and Cox`s Bazar, GBV SS, CiC and relevant government officials, the sectoral partners, the national and international organizations engaged with Humanitarian Response Programme.
- The duration of the contract will be until February 28, 2021.
- Job Location: Rohingya Refugee Camp Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar.
- The main responsibility of the Case Manager will be to support the Project Manager/DPM in the implementation of the project through overseeing the case management component of the project. In particular, the Case Manager will lead the case management activities in field.
- Identify and report trends and risks that Community Women and adolescent girls face in the camps and recommend next steps to address any emerging risks and issues.
- Revise and develop all the CM related tools, including the CM SOP, forms in consultation with the appropriate authorities.
- Lead the Case Management Committees in all centers.
- Provide on-demand task support to Case Workers.
- Support community caseworkers to succeed in their roles through close supervision, mentoring and coaching.
- Facilitate periodical caseworker meetings and organize weekly one-to-one meeting with caseworkers.
- Identify the capacity gaps of caseworkers and ensure appropriate activities and actions are in place to build the capacity of caseworkers.
- Support caseworkers emotionally in their case management work and their reactions to their work.
- Support Case worker for organizing Case conference.
- Provide direct case management for complex cases.
- Map referral pathways and ensure that every Women or adolescent can access other available services.
- Ensure constructive and effective coordination with operational partners.
- Develop and ensure effective referral mechanisms and pathways with partner agencies.
- Ensure that the Service Mapping tool is up to date.
- Ensure that the CM database is being updated qualitatively and in due time for reporting.
- Ensure data entry into GBVIMS and ensure the quality of case management data.
- Submit periodical case management reports and ensure all information is updated.
- Represent NGO Forum at the Case Management Working Group and other appropriate forum.
- Maintain coordination and cooperation with the different level of project staff.
- Maintain liaison with relevant stakeholder and ensure compliance of donor and the sector as well.
- Uphold humanitarian code of conduct and adhere to and promote humanitarian guiding principles.
- Comply with NGO Forum for Public Health’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, gender & equality, humanitarian responsiveness and other relevant policies.
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the Service Rules of NGO Forum.
- Work in true-spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability.
- Bachelor of Social Science / Social Work / Psychology / Disaster Management or any other related subject from any recognized university/ institutions.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Fair knowledge on Rohingya Refugee context including protection (GBV& Child) intervention GBV Case Management in particular in emergency/humanitarian situation. Sound knowledge on using different software related to data entry, analysis, report writing and preparing presentation etc. Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can-do attitude. Ability to understand local language.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 68000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Expected salary: 68000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:28:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!