এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Center Manager (TVET & Job Placement)
Job description: Job Context
- SPTC is an independent training institute dedicated to promoting decent & gainful work employment by accelerating technical & vocational knowledge and through the certification process.
- SPTC also administers comprehensive training programmes throughout the country and recognized as an accredited training organization by BTEB as RTO to implement CBT&A under NTVQF and provides CBT based training, RPL, RTO, trainers and Assessors training.
- It also provides short courses of 3 months to 6 months duration on 24 trade courses in occupational sectors like construction, Information Technology, RMG and Light Engineering, food and beverage.
- SPTC incorporated a large no of wings (2 in Dhaka & 4 others in greater Mymensingh, Jamalpur, Bogra, Dinajpur Thakurgaon areas) and covered 6 regional areas all over the country and a set of monitoring and coordination team for maximization of the institutional goals by assuring qualitative training in the skills and professional trade courses.
- SAIC Professional Training Center started its journey after TVET reform project as a wing of SAIC Institute of Management and Technology and from 2016 it`s full phased operational as an individual entity.
- SPTC has a well-groomed pool of trainers & instructors and around 8000 no. of trainees graduated from here in different market-driven courses and among which approximately 4500 graduates have been interlinked with different industries through its job placement cell.
- It has a separate placement cell consisting of a pool of designated job placement officers entrusted with the responsibility to establish wide networking and linkages with potential employers/enterprises in the industrial job market.
- All the centers of SPTC have its own training campus and well equipped with modern equipment, tools, and Personal Protective Equipments & each of the centers has sufficient theoretical and practical classrooms/labs with multimedia facilities.
- All the wings of the training institute comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- website: https://www.sptc.edu.bd/about-us/introduction/
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sptcdhaka/
- Oversee and supervise staff. Will recruit, hire, train, direct daily activities, discipline and develop the staff to ensure accurate and timely customer service and service delivery. Ensure transactions for all academic and non-academic personnel within the assigned units are performed in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Donor Agencies. Reporting and facing all sorts of Audit will be a major responsibility. Training and development specialists create, administer, and deliver training programs for businesses and organizations. To do this, they must first assess the needs of an organization. Once those needs are determined, specialists develop custom training programs that take place in a classroom, computer laboratory, or training facility. Training Coordinator organizes or offer training sessions using lectures, group discussions, team exercises, hands-on examples, and other training formats. Some training is in the form of a video, Web-based program, or self-guided instructional manual. Training also may be collaborative, which allows employees to connect informally with experts, mentors, and colleagues, often through the use of technology. Training Coordinator specialists also may monitor instructors, guide employees through media-based programs, or facilitate informal or collaborative learning programs.
- Ensure 100% trainee enrollment for various training courses;
- Ensure Job Placement of training graduates;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Trainers, Industry Experts, Government Authorities, Development Partners, Communities etc.;
- Conduct data analysis of all technical programs to identify & eliminate gaps;
- Plan and organize workshop by Industry guest trainers
- Prepare training curriculum, module and materials for skill training programs
- Maintain quality of training as per partner’s guidelines
- Monitor training feedback reports from other branches across the country
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor project activities;
- Conduct TNA and prepare team development plan;
- Visit branch/field offices regularly to ensure project progress;
- Branding organization in various forums, groups and programs;
- Carry out business development activities;
- Prepare report/proposal as per guidelines of partners/donors;
- Appraise performance of team members;
- Prepare project budgets;
- Overall tasks related to project management
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Civil Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Skills Required: Computer skill
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administrative, NGO/ Other Services, Training * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Training Institutes
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have adequate knowledge about project management life-cycle;
- Must be proficient in Computer Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Email, Internet etc.
- Fluent in English both oral and written;
- Preference will be given to those with proven experience in planning and organizing training programs, preparing training materials and ability to recognize training needs, documentation and related activities;
- Very good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Optimistic, having can-do attitude.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 01:43:08 GMT