এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Facilitator
Job description: Job Context
- Project name: Combating Intimate Partner Violence in Bangladesh in the Context of COVID-19 project, based at Gazipur
- This Contract will be up to March 31, 2022
- Responsibility # 1: Mobilize Community and Ensure Supporting Environment in Safe Solidarity Space for GBV survivor:
- Frequent field visit and rapport building with women and the other stake holders;
- Sharing objectives of the project with women and community members;
- Establishing safe solidarity space for GBV survivors with the support from community;
- Facilitate different sessions with women, men, couples and other stakeholders;
- Arrange and facilitate campaign activities engaging community;
- Organize learning and sharing events at information center;
- Make positive linkage/relationship with all community stakeholders and sensitize them on prohori initiatives and engage them in different project interventions.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science or equivalent
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Facilitation skills, knowledge in pro-poor program implementation.
- Knowledge of multicultural intervention and ability to deal with GO, NGO, CBO & LEBs.
- Willing to stay at Program implementation areas i.e., Village/Union
- Able to drive Motor Cycle (MC) with valid driving license.
- Good understanding about rural community, its dynamics, power structure and development issues.
- Ensure and Promote GEDI and be GEDI sensitive, creating an enabling environment where diversity can flourish and all staff and stakeholders experience inclusion and appreciation.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 23:31:55 GMT