খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator, American Corner Khulna
Job description: Job Context
- The American Corner is an American-style library and community engagement center hosted in Northern University of Business & Technology Khulna (NUBTK). The American Corner is designed to increase mutual understanding between Bangladesh and the United States through programs and resources about the United States. The Corner offers programs in five core areas: English language learning, EducationUSA Advising, cultural programs, alumni engagement, and information about the United States. The Corner also offers resources, such as books, films and documentaries, maker space items and internet access. The Corner also provides study in USA information though EdUSA Advising Center.
- POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- Under the guidance of the American Center and administrative supervision of the NUBTK, the Coordinator is responsible for user service and programing. In addition, the Coordinator should manage the Corner resources and equipment, manage American Corner grants, maintain records, and produce timely financial and programs report. Familiarity with virtual programming.
- Provides information about Corner resources, activities in person by phone and email, guide the visitors to the Corner.
- Directs and handles the day-to-day activities of the Corner.
- The Coordinator designs, implements programs, as well as works closely with American Center program team to enhance programs.
- The Coordinator is also responsible for planning and implementing a variety of outreach activities related to U.S. culture and education.
- The Corner Coordinator serves as the liaison between the host institution and the U.S. Embassy, Dhaka as well as local agencies, businesses, schools, and organizations with an interest of the United States.
- Managing the grant that funds the Corner and finances, preparing financial and program reports.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At most 1 year(s)
- Ability to organize and manage cultural and educational programs.
- General knowledge of American history, politics, values, society, culture and education.
- Ability to plan and organize a wide variety of programs for target audiences.
- Fluent in English and Bangla Speaking/Reading/Writing is required.
- Skill in use of a wide range of current computer applications including Internet, Microsoft Office (word processing and spreadsheet).
- Experience in dealing with the public and operating in single-handed environment is required.
- Experience in compiling statistics and brief report writing.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 23:12:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!