এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Correspondence & Information Officer (Home of Blessings)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a Correspondence & Information Officer for Home of Blessings.
- Regularly update sponsored children’s name list with address in accordance with data bank, preserve information, prepare photos and response letters.
- Maintain and update the register book of all sponsored children and the software (WDCAP)
- Preserve sponsor’s mail, package number, students name and address according to the sponsors mails.
- Keep records and prepare admission form, leave form and transfer form.
- Ensure the participation of sponsored children in yearly greetings and half yearly greetings.
- Response to and documentation of all incoming letters and emails from donors and sponsors.
- Prepare class wise list, address, and update data of all sponsored children.
- Take photos of all sponsored children and send to sponsors when required.
- Make progress report and other reports, send to donor and preserve it.
- Update students file regularly.
- Collect and prepare case stories and provide to coordinator.
- Attend monthly meeting and coordination meeting spontaneously.
- Preserve all documents of correspondence and information department.
- Coordinate with CBESP coordinator and LTP staff in case of correspondence with the donors.
- Compose any assignment with the help of computer application.
- Timely response to donor’s mail.
- Take initiative to respond to monitoring findings.
- Updates register books time to time.
- Attend prayer meeting spontaneously.
- No smoking, addiction or criticism during working period.
- Perform any other assignments as given on behalf of the organization and respective authority.
- Minimum graduation from any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO, Sponsorship Program
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Relevant working experience will get preference.
- The Candidates should have minimum 2 years working experience on NGO Sponsorship work.
- Have ability to field visit willingly.
- Have capacity to regular communication and Networking skill.
- Have strong ability to make good relationship.
- Have strong understanding of the sponsorship worked.
- Have good knowledge to work on software.
- Alignment organizational Policy and procedure.
- Have confident in using MS word, Excel and Power point presentation.
Tk. 8000 – 10000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- If he/she becomes the permanent employee of the organization, other benefits will be offered as per organization policy i.e. annual leave, sick leave, provident fund, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid, educational support fund etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 8000 – 10000 per month
Job date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 02:45:19 GMT