এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager, Budget, Finance and Accounts
Job description: Job Context
Job Location : BRAC Head Office
- Analyzing project proposals, preparing and reviewing budgets for different projects of different programs by sitting with respective personnel and give recommendation for finalization, on need basis.
- Collecting and analyzing existing data for different departments of BRAC and based on that preparing their budgets. Aid in preparation of organizational budget as per budgeting practice as per budget manual.
- Assisting BITS in development of Budget Management System Software. Engage in continuous process improvement and drive innovation among the team.
- Ensure knowledge management culture is being practiced within the budget unit and proper data management repository is being maintained. Ensure periodical regular reporting (i.e. variance report) are being circulated.
- Set-up periodical co-ordination meeting among programmes/departments to ensure better co-ordination among stakeholders of the budget unit.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the higher authority
- MBA/ BBA or M. Com in Accounting /Finance from any reputed university or any other relevant discipline from any recognised University with minimum second class in all exams/CGPA 2.5 and above or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Experience Requirement:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experiences in Accounts / Finance / Budget / Audit of NGO /INGO /Corporate / Government organisations / Banks / Financial Development Agencies.
- Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge on Financial Management, Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hardworking and willing to work under pressure.
- Should have good communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Sound knowledge on Computer Literacy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 02:52:33 GMT