ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager (Electrical)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Manage project activities like execution, Micro Scheduling & planning as per the Master schedule advised by Head of Construction and his team in Head Office, including value engineering as appropriately required.
- Finalization of specification of Electrical Sub Station, lift, Generator, Multi ATS, Air conditioning system, Fire hydrant etc as per code, quotation collection and negotiation with the supplier’s regarding Price & quality and prepare work order.
- Monitoring of all works of Electrical Licensing Board inspection and receiving clearance Certificate from ELB.
- Complete the project in the logical steps within the time frame and cost requirements as specified in the budget and the handover of the duly completed projects to sale/customers /facilities management to their full satisfaction.
- Dealing with the concern authority of DPDC, DESCO, and PDB for finalization of HT line extension, Demand note issue, meter testing and permanent HT connection etc. with entire responsibility.
- Ensure solar connection with specified load and arrange inspection by DESCO/DPDC/PDB authority & making a positive report.
- Plan and supervise all electrical works.
- Dealing with Fire Service & Civil Defense Department in connection with Fire clearance certificate.
- Dealing with city corporation for road cutting permission and to get the job done on time.
- Coordinate with Internal and external Architects, MEP consultants for designs clarification if any required.
- Monitor material requisition according to project execution and in ahead planning.
- Monitoring the installation, testing and commissioning works of lift, Air Conditioning system, Multi ATS of apartments, Fire hydrant, Fire alarm, CCTV based security system, Public Announcement system etc.
- Monitoring the activities of Electromechanical works of all running and handed over project.
- All electro-mechanical drawing study and implementation in all project.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Must be positive, proactive and hardworking in nature.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills Required: Computer skill, MS Office, Strong communication and presentation skills
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Real Estate * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 04:59:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!