এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager, Producer Communication and Capacity Building, SCPD
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Manage key communications with producer groups and act as a central point of contact for all producer administration requirements
- Maintain all producer-related data and oversee processes of acquiring up-to-date and accurate knowledge management of the entire supply chain
- Ensure grievances from independent producers are handled with attention to keeping solution lead times at a minimal, as well as taking/coordinating the decision-making process
- Manage all the producer administration operations including new producer enrollment, suspensions, information updates etc.
- Oversee the coordination of monthly producer forums and other activities which facilitate producers’ ability to raise their concerns to enterprise management
- Ensure the relevancy and efficiency of capacity-building activities for producers including arranging trainings/forums
- Monitor the operations and reporting of artisans’ well-being programmes including the Artisan Development Initiative (microfinance, legal services, nutrition, gender etc.)
- Reach out to potential partners and /or external stakeholders in order to develop a network within the social enterprise, handicraft and artisanal sectors
- A graduate from any reputed university
- 5-6 years of relevant experience (preferably in IGO or NGO sector)
- Should have experience of programme operations management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla
- Proficiency in Project Management, Data Management etc.
- Good problem solving & decision-making skill
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 05:27:01 GMT