ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager, Student Affairs
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for student affairs in the campus and therefore supervise all the activities of the department and its officers.
- Overall responsible to maintain the school environment conducive to learning.
- Leading a team of Student Affairs personnel who act as a bridge between school and the community of parents.
- Observe and ensure students’ comfort, happiness, safety, and relationship with peers and regularly survey the satisfaction of students and parents
- Deal with disciplinary matters and counsel students/parents as necessary.
- Coordinate the activities of Discipline Committees to deal with the cases of violation of school policies on discipline.
- Prepare and maintain yearly events calendar (including inter-school games, debates, celebratory programs and competitions) for the entire school with implementation plans for the same
- Constitute, oversee and coordinate the activities of various Event Committees and After School clubs for a particular academic year
- Correspond with parents regularly and respond to their queries, complaints and suggestions in a timely manner.
- Masters in any discipline/ MBA
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Experience in Student Affairs will be given preference.
- Active participation in School events.
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:48:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!